The Sephora Favorites Superstars set is now currently available online and inside Sephora stores. It contains an assortment of both top selling favorites and new up and coming brands. The set contains 13 products, 7 of which are full size! A variety of beauty essentials which range from eyeliners, eyeshadows, primers, and tools are included for the incredible price of $75 with a purported retail value of $207. This set is truly an incredible deal and well worth it! I needed to purchase a new Beauty Blender and this set not only contains the Beauty Blender, but also includes some items that I’ve always wanted to try, such as the Nars Dual Intensity single shadows, and the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance highlighter. Kindly scroll below for more details, images and swatches of some of the products included in the set.
This set contains:
– 0.3 oz Beautyblender® original (Full size) Retail Value: $20
– 0.1 oz Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (Deluxe size) Retail Value: $12
– 0.21 oz Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight (Full Size) Retail Value:$22
– 0.42 oz Lancôme DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Extreme Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense (Full size) Retail Value: $23
– 0.06 oz Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight (Travel size)
– 0.16 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer / Base step 1 skin equalizer (travel size)
– 0.05 oz NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia (Full Size) Retail value: $29
– 1 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size) $16.00
– 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black (Full size) Retail value: $22
– 0.06 oz Tarte the sculptor contouring face slenderizer in park ave princess™ (travel size)
– 0.035 oz Tarte The slenderizer bamboo contouring brush (travel size)
– 0.24 oz Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara (Full size) Retail Value: $22.00
– 0. 05 oz Urban Decay Eye shadow in Lounge (Full Size) Retail Value: $19.00
The highlighter is in the color 01-Golden Nude and it’s absolutely gorgeous. It provides a soft luminosity to my skin and was highly pigmented and velvety to the touch. This highlighter is in the deluxe sized version and is incredibly compact and perfect on the go.
Himalia is described as a shimmering topaz. It has a very smooth texture and applied quite nicely. It seems to be on par in terms of quality with the Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadow palette that I own. It is a gorgeous color that provides a beautiful wash of color on the lids.
Lounge is described as a brick red with green shift, however I would describe this shadow as a foiled metallic silver green when fully blended though it does contain a hint of red. The color is highly pigmented and smooth to the touch. Although I don’t see myself wearing this often, I think it’s a beautiful color nonetheless and I could imagine using this color in the center of my eyelids when I want to vamp up my look for the evening.
Bottom line, this set truly is an incredible value. If you calculate all the products that are contained in the set you have well over $200 worth of products that retails for less than half the price! I would recommend this set for those of you wanting to stock up on your beauty essentials or if you’re curious about trying some of the items included. It would also make an incredible gift for the upcoming holiday season.
Thank you for stopping by today!