Hello! Today I wanted to pop in and share the items I purchased from Sephora’s recent Vib Rouge sale that ran from November 2nd-9th. Today marks the beginning of the shopping event for VIB members, which will run from November 13th-November 16th. In case you’re unfamiliar with it, Sephora has a sale for its Beauty Insider members annually. It happens twice a year, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. There exists three tiers of membership and the level of membership is determined by the amount of dollars you spend annually. One of the perks of being at the highest membership level, Vib Rouge, is early access to sales and exclusive VIB Rouge events. Since I purchased many items from the Sephora Employee Appreciation Sale in October, my list was rather small. I focused primarily on items that were holiday exclusives. I did not purchase any skincare items because I have quite a bit of product to use and samples up for review. My original wish list from a previous post, is pictured below.
Pictured above is an image of some of the items I actually procured. Scroll below for details.
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss in Boom- I love the formula of these glosses. They are non-sticky, highly pigmented, apply smoothly and provide a beautiful lacquered finish that helps to create the illusion of fuller lips. I picked out Boom, a deep plum shimmer because I wanted a deeper berry gloss for Fall.
2.Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Bold Blush in Tantalizing- This is the newest addition to my Marc Jacobs blush stash. Tantalizing is a beautiful deep magenta shade that is perfect for fall. I love the silky texture and stylish sleek packaging.
3. Burberry Holiday Eyeshadow Quad in Nudes 01, Limited Edititon- I was initially going to purchase the Burberry palette in Dark Spice until I saw this beauty in store at The Grove in Los Angeles. One swipe was all it took. The colors are smooth and silky and the gold holiday packaging is gorgeous. This is my first ever Burberry eyeshadow quad and I’m happy to finally have one to call my own.
4. Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid, Limited Edition– I purchased the Burberry Beauty Box a while ago to try out some best selling Burberry items at a fraction of the price. One item that was included was a deluxe sized Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid. I really liked the texture and the way it gives my skin a soft, ethereal glow when I’ve applied it under my makeup. I decided to purchase the full size version in its festive, limited edition gold packaging.
5. Keyvn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in 07– I’ve heard so many great things about this concealer and foundation in one that I had to give it a try. The 20% off was the perfect time to splurge on it. I will report back on its performance at a later time.
6.Burberry Kisses Festive Gold lipstick in Military Red, Limited Edition- This lipstick, in its festive gold packaging is an elegant red that I anticipate wearing during the holidays. I love the textured pattern on the lipstick, and have high hopes for it.
7. Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo-I have a penchant for lipsticks that come in the liquid lip stain variety and Kat Von D’s liquid lip stains fit the bill. They are one of my favorite formulas. This duo is such a steal and both colors are simply beautiful.
8. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Glow Palette- I was initially going to pass on this. I already own Champagne Gold and Blushed Copper until I saw this in store. The newest shade Pearl was just too gorgeous to pass on and instinctively, I knew that if I didn’t pick it up, I would later regret it. Nothing haunts you like the makeup you didn’t buy. So… I bought not one, but two. Review and swatches to follow in an upcoming post.
Some other Purchases:
Sephora Liquid Luxuries Perfume Sampler Set- I purchase a Sephora Perfume Sampler set at least once a year. It’s a great value and a good way to sample different scents before deciding on a full sized bottle to redeem. I also picked up one of my skincare staples which is the Shiseido Facial Cotton pack.
I was also initially going to purchase the mini YSL Rouge Volupte set until I saw the Love and Kiss Edition Holiday set. This set contains 3 full size La Laque nail polishes and their mini lipstick counterparts. It was a great price point.
Finally, I found this lipstick set at the Sephora Inside JC Penney. It has a great assortment of colors and is an incredible value!
Thank you for stopping by today. I have a roundup of my recently reviewed recommendations here if you’re interested. Happy Shopping!