Hello Everyone! I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving weekend and it was filled with family, friends, incredible food and wonderful finds! I wanted to share some items that I recently hauled and/or purchased on Black Friday. There were some incredible $10 deals I found at Sephora. Unlike past years, stock was readily available for purchase without having to be one of the first customers to arrive in store. Scroll below for my picks.
1. Too Faced Le Petit Tresor $29- This set contains three full sized La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick shades and comes in a pretty to-go glitter bag. This is a $72 value. I bought one from last year and gifted each lipstick to my friends and couldn’t pass this up.
2. Tartecosmetics Tartelette in Bloom Palette $45-I really enjoyed the first Tartelette palette and when this surfaced online and I saw the colors, I immediately ordered it online. It contains 12 brand new shades, 9 of which are matte and 3 of which are luster finishes.
3.Tarte Cosmetics Fanciful Favorites Deluxe Discovery Set-$10- This was a Black Friday deal I purchased at Sephora. It contains three of Tarte’s best selling favorites: A full size Amazonian Clay blush in Fanciful, a deluxe size Maracuja oil, and Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.
4. Sephora Collection Face Mask Explorer Set$10- This was another Black Friday Sephora deal. It contains three of their best selling 1 time use masks. Each one retails for $6 each, so it was an incredible deal. I’m looking forward to trying them.
5. Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks $36 -I purchased two of these kits. It contains three deluxe Melted Lipsticks and three coordinating deluxe Love Flush blushes. I really like how they are also individually boxed so that gifting is made easy.
6. Clarisonic Luxe Satin Precision Contour Brush Head-$10 ($30 value) This was SUCH an incredible find! This brush head regularly retails for $30 alone and it was a Black Friday deal I found at Sephora for $10! I purchased two of them. I typically replace my brushes every 3 months.
7. Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind-$25 I am a fan of their products and this set sold out online during the VIB sale, so when I saw this in stores, I picked it up. It makes a great gift. I’ve gifted a couple to my friends in the past.
TOM FORD LIPS & BOYS
The boys are back in town, and this time they are permanent. I was truly excited about the new shades that were set to release on Black Friday and decided to visit Saks to swatch and try out the shades in store. In total I purchased 9 shades, 7 of which are from the new collection and 2 of which were from last year’s release. A blog post and swatches will be coming soon..
Marc Jacobs Beauty Contour & Glow Brush Collection-$105 This set contains 3 of their luxurious, well crafted brushes. It contains their bronzer brush, shape and contour brush, and angled blush brush. I’ve had my eye on the bronzer brush for quite some time and this was the perfect opportunity to finally purchase it. If you’ve read my other blog posts, you know how much a fan I am of their products. The bronzer brush retails alone for $78 alone, so this was an incredible value. This purchase will finally complete my collection of MJB brushes.
Finally, the Tatcha Friends and Family sale offered online allowed you to receive 20% off your entire purchase. I really enjoyed my first purchase of their Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and I wanted to try other best selling items, so I purchased three items in travel-friendly sizes, the Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen lotion, their Soothing Silk Hand Cream, and another Luminous Dewy Skin Mist for my purse. I’m really looking forward to trying it out.
Thank you for stopping by today. If you are interested in any of the items I purchased, you can click on the above links to easily shop. What are some items you picked up this holiday weekend?