Can you believe that Christmas is only 15 days away? Things are starting to pick up at a frenzied pace as I am trying to get all my holiday cards sent out while also carving time to find the perfect gifts for everyone on my list. Today I wanted to share my holiday gift guide for the beauty lover. These are all items that I would recommend and though I initially had a long and exhausting list, I narrowed it down. I tried to include a beauty item from the categories of makeup, skincare, fragrance and home. These items are at different price points. I had the pleasure of working at one of the largest beauty retailers--Sephora--for several years. The Holidays was certainly the busiest time of the year. To give you an indication, 75% of all fragrance sales for the year typically takes place during the holiday months. If you haven't started your beauty shopping yet, I would recommend doing so now before things sell out! I have witnessed first hand the disappointment that comes when the perfect gift you had in mind ends up becoming the "gift that got away." Kindly scroll below for my recommendations.
1. Too Faced Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks Set, $36. This set contains three deluxe Melted Lipsticks and three coordinating deluxe Love Flush blushes. They are also individually boxed so that gifting is made easy.
3. Voluspa Maison Holiday Votive Candle Set, $60 This signature home collection by Voluspa comes in dazzling bright holiday colors and includes three votive candles: Visions of Sugar Plum, Cinnamon Ceylon and Copal, and Spruce Cuttings.
4. Clarisonic Mia 2 Keith Haring "Love" Skin Cleansing System, $149 This Mia 2 facial cleansing set features "love" designs by Keith Haring. The Clarisonic gently cleanses your skin 6x better than traditional cleaning methods. This gift of skincare is on the pricier side, however, it is worth the investment.
5. Marc Jacobs The Sofia Five Piece Petites Lip Creme Collection, $45 This delectable set contains 5 best selling Le Marc Lip Cremes and contains a patented leather pouch. I previously reviewed this here.
6. Sephora Collection Glitter Happy Brush Set, $85 This set contains all the brushes you need for create a full-face look and is decked out in rose gold glitter and accompanied by a brush stand.
7. Tarte Holidaze Collection, price points vary-I was impressed with many items from Tarte's Holiday collection this year, most notably the Bling It on Blush Palette, reviewed and swatches here, and the Stroke of Midnight Brush Set.
9. Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Perfume Sampler Set,$58 This set contains 7 samples of some of the world's most sought after women's perfumes. It contains a scent certificate to redeem a full-size bottle.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you found it helpful.