Alas, it is now September! We are now at the cusp of summer’s end and the seasonal transition to Fall is soon approaching. I am truly looking forward to the cooler, milder weather and a departure from this Southern California heat. Another thing that I also look forward to is welcoming beautiful Fall colors into my makeup rotation while also keeping some of my favorite summer beauty staples within reach. Pictured above are items that were heavily on my rotation this summer, some of which I will continue to use in the months to come.
1. Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Face Palette- This hotly anticipated palette quickly sold out within its initial launch for good reason. Becca Cosmetics in my opinion has one of the best highlighters out in the market. An incredible, ethereal glow can be achieved every. single. time. The stunning shades of blush and highlight housed within this beautifully luxe palette made this a summer favorite of mine. I plan on continuing to use this palette as Fall approaches, reviewed here.
2.Jouer Highlighters (Tiare, Camellia, Champagne)-
This compact trio, featuring shades of shimmering gold, pearl white and rose gold impart a beautiful lustrous glow to the skin. Easy to blend, and effortlessly pretty, it’s perfect year round.Swatches can be found here.
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty AirBlush Soft Duo Flesh and Fantasy
This product is just as beautiful in the compact as it is on the skin. It provides a beautiful flush of color on my face, while adding a hint of shimmer to the highpoint of my cheeks, enhancing my complexion beautifully. My review here. This product will continue to be well loved as I work on putting my best face forward.
4. Viseart Minx Eyeshadow & ABH Modern Renaissance
These two eyeshadow palettes were heavily used this summer, reviewed here and here. Containing beautiful shimmery and matte finishes with a range of beautiful earthy hues, I will continue to reach for them in the months to come.
5. Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact & Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Multi-Glow Palette
I don’ t think any summer of beauty could be complete without a little bit of Mr. Tom Ford Beauty. This stunning limited edition trio used for highlight, blush and contouring did not disappoint and will continue to be well loved, reviewed here. The Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess palette came a close second featuring a trio of colors that applied effortlessly and beautifully, reviewed
6. Kiko Milani Desert Dunes Baked Blush Trio in Gypsy Pink.
This incredibly beautiful blush trio imparts a beautiful flush of color on the cheeks when swirled. The quality and performance is stellar while the price point is to love.
The transition to Fall signals the use of beautiful cranberry hues and berry tones into my lip rotation. Swatches of my color picks above can be found here.
Fall is also not complete without warm, earthly hues for the eyes.
Finally, I truly look forward to putting this absolute gem of a palette, the Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con 20 (About Last Night) into my rotation to create a myriad of looks for both day and night. Swatches and first impressions here.
What beauty picks do you plan on bringing out this Fall?
Thank you for stopping by today beauties!
*This post contains some affiliate links.