Today marks the beginning of Sephora’s Beauty Appreciation sale that will run until September 17th. If you are a beauty insider, any purchases made during this period can secure up to 4x the points, depending on your membership level, which easily helps you rack up the points to redeem beauty perks given throughout the year. In case you’re unfamiliar with it, there exists three tiers of membership and the level of membership is determined by the amount of dollars you spend annually. One of the perks of being at the highest membership level, Vib Rouge, is early access to sales and exclusive VIB Rouge events. This year, Sephora provided Holiday First Access for Vib Rouge members to shop the early launches. I was eagerly anticipating the event ever since I received an email about the in store event and today I’ll be sharing with you what I picked up.
1. Tarte Pretty Paint Box Collector’s Makeup Case, $59 I did not plan on picking this up whatsoever, but once I opened up the makeup case and saw what was inside, my mouth dropped open. It’s absolutely stunning. I played with and applied several of the colors in store. By the time I left the event, every single set was sold.
2. Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Set, $25 I pick up Bite Beauty’s limited edition lipstick collection every year. I just love the value, the formula and range of Fall appropriate shades available in this year’s offering.
3. Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Collection, $58 I had my eye on this set as soon as images of it surfaced online.. I own one of the full size illuminators in Seduction and could not resist this quad which contains four of the illuminators.
4. Sephora Matte Lip Cream, 01, $14 This was an item that I repurchased. It’s Sephora’s best selling Lip Cream in 01. I purchased it after trying it with Ciate’s Lip and Mix Pigment in Pink Fizz.
5. Ciate London Lip & Mix Lip Pigment in Pink Fizz,$10 This stunning pigment was purchased after trying it in store. Most of the associate’s at the location I visited had a Pat Mc Grath type lip look going on. I promptly asked them what they were wearing and had to try it myself. It’s so stunning and gorgeous. I have a short video on my Insta Stories on Instagram. You can try to catch it before it expires.
6. Bobbi Brown Bobbi to Glow Shimmer Brick Palette, $69 I don’t own any of the Shimmer Bricks. I’ve heard so many people rave about them, so this was an opportune moment to pick one up! This palette includes a trio of 3 of their best selling brick palettes.
7. Marc Jacobs Beauty Up All Night Lip Creme Collection, $49 If you’ve read my previous blog posts, you know how much a fan I am of Marc Jacobs Beauty products. The mini lip cream set this year is dressed in beautiful, elegant packaging which comes as no surprise to me since the packaging for this line is always top notch. Naturally, I had to pick up this set.
Pictured above is this year’s Appreciation Bag which had an eclectic mix of deluxe sized samples. You receive the bag when you spend $35 or more online and in stores during the event.
I will be working on posting more in depth details, images and swatches of the products I purchased. In the meantime, I am going to have some fun playing with my new additions. Did you pick anything up? What’s on your list this year?
Thank you for stopping by today. Connect with me with the links below so you won’t miss a post!