As I look back on the past twelve months, I think of all the gorgeous beauty items that made its way to my vanity and there was quite a lot! This has been an incredible year and I am so happy to have connected with people that share the same love of beauty. I decided to start this blog about five months ago as a creative outlet for my passion of all things beauty and I look forward to writing more, especially when inspired. I am still not quite the most technologically savvy person, and I am still learning along the way. I hope to continue to learn and grow as the new year progresses in every aspect of my life.
With that being said, today I wanted to share the fabulous beauty picks that I truly enjoyed this year. I started by first taking a look at my past blog posts and my Instagram feed. Though there were so many things I wanted to include, I decided to choose items that really stood out to me and that I often reached for when doing my makeup. It's apparent that I still have quite an unhealthy obsession for lip products. Kindly scroll below to read about the products that won me over in 2015.
1. Marc Jacobs Remarcable Foundation and Coconut Primer- This duo has reached holy grail status for me. The primer hydrates and nourishes my skin, while the foundation provides full, flawless, and weightless coverage, reviewed here.
4. Tom Ford Summer Collection Cream Cheek Color in Pink Sand- This cream blush is absolutely gorgeous. I am not typically a fan of cream formulas, but this one blends so beautifully on the skin. I really enjoyed using it this summer, reviewed here.
5. Dose of Colors Liquid lipsticks- This was most certainly the year of the liquid lipsticks, so naturally, I had to include them among my beauty favorites. I love the longevity they provide and I will admit that I jumped on the "liquid lipstick" bandwagon this year. One of my favorite formulas is Dose of Colors. It lasts all day and glides on smoothly. Berry Me is my absolute favorite color from this line.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills So Hollywood Illuminator-This was also the year of the highlighter with so many different launches from a range of brands. I definitely amped up my highlighter game this year as well. This illuminator is so beautiful on my skin. It provides a beautiful ethereal glow and I have reached for it quite often, swatches here.
8. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi Shine Lip Gloss- These glosses are so beautifully smooth, pigmented and the formula is top notch. It also won a Best of Beauty award from Allure for good measure, it's simply amazing!