Hello Everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share that Marc Jacobs Beauty is having their first ever 20% Off Friends and Family Event which will run until November 10th. You can can get 20% off your total order by using the coupon code MJBFAM on marcjacobsbeauty.com. If you've been following me for a while, you know how much a fan I am of their products. In light of the sale, I thought I'd create a short post with links to my review and swatches. I hope that you will find this to be helpful. Kindly scroll below for my recommendations.
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator, $42. This portable glow stick is perfect on-the-go to create a naturally dewy, luminous glow. Full review and swatches here.
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick, $30. If you haven't tried their remarkable line of lipsticks, now would be the chance to try them. They are exceptionally creamy, opaque, and long lasting. Find the perfect red this holiday season for your skin tone and type, reviewed and swatched here.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara and Feather Noir Ultra Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara. If you want major lash volume and drama, explore the Velvet Noir mascara. It comes in the carbon black intensity that I like, reviewed here.
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Full Coverage Foundation, $55. I still consider this foundation to be one of my Holy Grail foundations for full, flawless, long lasting coverage. It has never disappointed me. You can find my full review here.
7. Marc Jacobs Beauty Up All Night Five-Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Creme Collection, $49. This limited edition five piece collection features 5 best selling lip creme shades along with a hot pink case with a tassel that can be used as an accessory for a night on the town. It's simply perfect to try out their best selling shades and would make a great gift for any beauty lover.
The Marc Jacobs Friends and Family sale will end November 10th. Use the code MJBFAM at check out to save 20% on marcjacobsbeauty.com
Is there anything on your radar?
Thanks for stopping by today.