Tis the season for Holiday Lips! Today I'm compiling a list of some luxury beauty holiday lipsticks I recently picked up. I was really impressed this year with the limited edition releases and the limited edition packaging that came along with these releases as well. I'm a huge sucker for packaging. It gets me almost everytime! Today I will be sharing swatches of these beauties for your reference. There's some red, some nude shades, and even a deeper and bold holiday hue that you can find in Marc Jacobs Beauty's Bad Behavior. Scroll below for details and swatches.
1. Tom Ford Spanish Flame, $53 This three-dimensional shade contains ultrafine mica that reflects a vibrant mirror foil finish. Every time I've worn it, I have received a ton of compliments. I picked it up at the Tom Ford counter while visiting San Francisco last month and I absolutely love it.
2. Giorgio Armani Lip Magnet 504 Nuda, * $38 This matte liquid lipstick combines long lasting wear, a thin texture, with bold color payoff and comfort. If you are worried about drying formulas of liquid lipsticks, you will not experience it with this one. It's super comfortable.
3. Nars Audacious Lipstick Rita, Holiday Edition, $32 This vibrant red shade is perfect for a holiday red. I really like the creamy and opaque formula that if provides. It's highly pigmented, long lasting, and smooth.
4. YSL Star Clash Limited Edition Rouge Pur Couture 01, $37 This classic red shade is the so similar to Nars Rita (swatches below). It's no longer available in the incredibly gorgeous YSL Star Clash Packaging---it's practically sold out everywhere. You may be lucky to find very limited quantities at your nearest YSL counter. However, the good news is that 01 is a permanent shade that you can find at most beauty retailers where YSL Beauty is sold. Note: A swatch of Rose Stiletto, another YSL offering is also pictured below.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Bad Behavior, $30, This beautiful shade is not your typical holiday red. It's a bold hue that reminds me of chocolate spice. It's also dressed up in stunning gold packaging for its limited edition holiday release. Love!
6. Christian Louboutin Loubalique Lip Lacquer in Rouge Louboutin, $85, If you want an ultra glossy, highly vibrant finish, then this is the ultimate luxury. It does come with a very hefty price tag, so be forewarned. I reviewed three of the shades I picked up here.
Swatches Top to Bottom: Spanish Flame, Altareva, Rouge Louboutin, YSL Rose Stiletto, Armani Lip Magnet #504 Nuda, Nars Rita, YSL 01, Marc Jacobs Bad Behavior.
What are some of your favorite shades to wear for the holidays? Do tell.
Thanks for stopping by today.
*All products purchased by me, unless denoted with an asterisk. Links are affiliated, which means if you click and make a purchase, I am compensated a small commission. Thank you for supporting Calibeaute.com