Trending Now is the highlighter craze. It seems that every major brand has something to offer this season to get you glowing whether it be cream, powder, or liquid form. Today I have a round up of some of my recent picks, as well as swatches for you.
1. Nars Banc De Sable, $49, This palette contains three universally flattering highlighters to illuminate the eyes and cheeks, with a wet/dry formula so you can customize your glow, whether sheer to more intense. You can check it out here.
2. Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee, $45-I missed out on the original Heatwave and this popular Highlighter is making a second appearance in stunning new packaging with gorgeous embossing that is reminiscent of the sun. I have read that it is slightly different from the original when swatched. It is so pigmented as well as smooth and buttery to the touch. I am glad I picked it up.
3. Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighters, $30 Too Faced released three adorable heart shaped highlighters and I picked up two of them–Ray of Light which is described as a Rose Gold and Blinded by the light, a champagne, link here.
5.MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Beaming Blush, $33 I absolutely love the Extra Dimension Skin Finish formula. It never fails me and adding a bit of that fix plus on my brush gives me a glow like no other.
6. Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops, $42 Cover Fx added three new shades to their popular line of Custom Enhancer drops and I picked up Blossom, a soft pearlescent pink. I love the quality of their highlighters. You can find my previous review on them here.
7. Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid, $28 I am a huge fan of their Naked Concealers and Correctors so this new fluid that comes convenient packaged in a tube really intrigued me. I picked up the color Fireball, which is a peach with pink shift.
Let me know in the comments below which one you would like me to review first. Which one do you have your eye on?
Thanks for stopping by today.
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are honest and expressly my own. Thank you for supporting calibeaute.com