The Sephora Spring Beauty Insider Sale starts today and will run until April 24th. Today I would like to share some items that I have found to be completely worth the purchase. Many of these items were purchased full price, while some items were recent beauty discoveries. Scroll below for my beauty recommendations, link to swatches and more.
1. Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette, $169
If you have been wanting to try Natasha Denona items but have been on the fence about it, this is the perfect opportunity to try out her range of makeup. Her eyeshadow formula is truly phenomenal, reviewed here, and I consider it one of the best formulas out there.
2. *Viseart Petit Pro Palette, $30, reviewed here.
This palette is a constant travel companion. I have not been able to put this portable 8 pan palette down. It’s also a constant makeup bag companion, featuring an array of warm tones that blend seamlessly. It’s so handy and the quality of these shadows are superb!
3.*Armani Power Fabric Foundation, $64, reviewed here.
This foundation is great for full coverage without a heavy feel and has tremendous staying power with a range of 20 shades to suit all skin tones.
4. Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter, $44
It imparts such a beautiful glow that is soft and subtle and long lasting. The sweet coconut fragrance is an added bonus!
5. *Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Pigments & Metals, $24, reviewed here.
With a super opaque, pigmented formula that yields a high shine finish, I am smitten with these! Lips swatches of all 17 shades here.
6.Hourglass Lip Stylos, $36
They are comfortable, feel almost like lip balm while providing beautiful color payoff. My lips feel so nourished with these on!
7. Sephora Collection PRO Airbrush #53
One of my absolute favorites to blend my foundation, giving me a flawless airbrushed finish every single time. I have had this brush for over two years and it is still going strong!
8. Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow, $62.
I am picking up another one of the Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadows which conveniently holds both a cream and powder along with a handy mirror all in a cute twist off cap. They are perfect for a one-and-done type of look when I’m pressed for time.
9. Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil, $55
This is the perfect opportunity to pick up your favorite skincare saviors and the Night Oil has been one of mine. It helps with my skin texture and brightens my complexion. My skin is noticeably softer and brighter since I’ve used this!
10. *Armani Beauty Lip Magnets, $38, reviewed here.
I absolutely love the way they stain the lips and provide long lasting coverage without the drying feeling of some liquid lipsticks. They are phenomenal and I would whole heartedly recommend them!
We all can love a good highlighter and whether you want your highlight to come in powder, cream or liquid form, Sephora has got you covered in this department. Here’s a list of some of my recent picks and recommendations from Sephora as well as a link to some swatches.
1. Nars Banc De Sable, $49, This palette contains three universally flattering highlighters to illuminate the eyes and cheeks, with a wet/dry formula so you can customize your glow, whether sheer to more intense. You can check it out here.
2. Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighters, $30 Too Faced released three adorable heart shaped highlighters and I picked up two of them–Ray of Light which is described as a Rose Gold and Blinded by the light, a champagne, link here.
3. Tom Ford Reflects Gilt, $78-Part of Tom Ford’s ever so luxe Soleil Collection is a highlighting cheek duo, recently reviewed here. I am in LOVE with it!
4. Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops, $42 Cover Fx added three new shades to their popular line of Custom Enhancer drops and I picked up Blossom, a soft pearlescent pink. I love the quality of their highlighters. You can find my previous review on them here.
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Highlighting Fluid, $28 I am a huge fan of their Naked Concealers and Correctors so this new fluid that comes convenient packaged in a tube really intrigued me. I picked up the color Fireball, which is a peach with pink shift. It’s handy and easy to use on the go.
Here’s a rundown of the Sale dates for Beauty Insiders:
- 4/18 to 4/24 VIB Rouge will receive 15% off, use code ROUGESPRING
- 4/19 to 4/24 VIBs will receive 15% off, use code VIBSPRING
- 4/20 to 4/23 BIs will receive 10% off, use code BISPRING
What will you be picking up during the Sephora Sale? Do tell!
INSTAGRAM. FACEBOOK. BLOGLOVIN. TWITTER
Items denoted with an asterisk were press samples, all other items were purchased by me. This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you for using. Thank you for supporting www.calibeaute.com