Calling all neutral lip lovers! There’s a new Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip set, available NOW at Sephora, link here. It features an array of multi-branded nude lip shades which is a great way to test out some popular nude lip picks from each brand. The set includes one FULL size and 5 deluxe sizes of nude lip essentials. The image above, taken by Samantha from My Beauty Favs, visit her blog here, reflects all that you will receive in this kit. Read on for more product images, details, and swatches.
Here’s what Sephora says:
“We’ve handpicked our best sellers and biggest obsessions and packed ’em into amazing, one-of-a-kind kits. From the gotta-try-its to the can’t-live-withouts, these Sephora Favorites are a beauty addict’s dream come true. Each limited-edition set features deluxe samples of our latest fixations all for an incredible value and the options are endless. So, whether you’re looking to sample for yourself or gift some to a friend, there’s a perfect box for you! The hard part? Deciding which one to test drive first.”
The set includes:
– 0.07 oz/ 2 g Anastasia Beverly Hills® Lip Gloss in Kristen (cool desert sand)
– 0.06 oz/ 1.7 mL Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar (champagne-gold shimmer)
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL NARS Cosmetics Velvet Lip Glide in Bound (rose pink)
– 0.06 oz/ 1.75 g Tarte lippie lingerie matte tint in Revealed (light mocha)
– 0.17 oz/ 5.3 mL Urban Decay Vice Waterproof Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Trivial (matte pink nude)
-0.06/1.75 g Too Faced Injection Glossy
I do love a good nude lip and I think this set features a good range of nude tones in a variety of different shades and finishes. I find that some kits in general can be a hit or miss–you might end up liking a few shades or items. With that being said, I think this kit is a great way to give a test run on some best selling nude lip offerings from different brands. It would also make a great gift at a reasonable price point. Swatches to follow below.
Will you be picking it up?
Thanks for stopping by today. Don’t forget to subscribe below so you won’t miss a post.