Urban Decay released two lip sets just in time for the upcoming holiday season. The first is the Urban Decay Little Vices lipstick set which I picked up last month at Sephora during their early access holiday preview. The second is the Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices set, which I ordered online at Ulta. They both come complete in cute matchbox- style boxes. I think these sets are a perfect way to try a range of their best selling shades and would make a great gift for the beauty lover too!
First up is the Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices Set, $28, available at Ulta & Nordstrom. The set contains a total of four of their deluxe sized Vice liquid lipsticks. It contains a good mix of neutrals and colorful shades in their waterproof, transfer proof formula.
- Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Backtalk (mauve-nude pink)
- Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Amulet (brick rose)
- Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized in Purgatory (deep berry w/pink sparkle)
- Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Crimson (rich red)
The formula of the liquid lipsticks are described as water proof, transfer proof and come complete with a flocked paddle applicator which provides an even laydown of color every time. Swatches to follow below.
The Urban Decay Little Vices Lipstick set, $25, contains five deluxe samples of their Vice lipstick with one new shade (Love Drunk) and two exclusives (Mad & Double Crossed) It’s a good mix of neutrals, brights, and bolds and the lipsticks come in three finishes (cream, comfort matte and metallized.)
- Vice Lipstick Cream in Violate (dusty purple w/ pink undertone)
- Vice Lipstick Comfort Matte in 1993 (medium brown)
- Vice Lipstick Metallized in Double Crossed (matte berry w/tonal shimmer)
- Vice Lipstick Metallized in Mad (bright purple shimmer)
- Vice Lipstick Comfort Matte in Love Drunk (deep red w/tonal shimmer)
I own a few shades of the Vice lipsticks and I find that the lipsticks are true to color and incredibly pigmented. My favorite shade in this bunch is Love Drunk. It’s in a comfort matte formula that gives great color payoff without any patchiness or dryness that can be experienced with some matte formulas. My favorite shade from the liquid liquid set is Backtalk which I already own in its full size counterpart. It’s a beautiful everyday mauvy nude shade that truly stays put all day.
I think these sets are such a great way to try their Urban Decay range of lipstick offerings and would make a great gift as well.
SHOP THIS POST