Marc Jacobs Beauty is currently having their 20% Off Friends and Family Event which will run until October 13th. You can can get 20% off your total order by using the coupon code MJBFAM on marcjacobsbeauty.com. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know how much a fan I am of their products. In light of the sale, I wanted to share swatches and my review of the Marc Jacobs Snake Charmer 5 Piece Petite Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer set, $39, which is currently available on their site. The set is part of their limited edition Holiday collection which I purchased last month along with the Velvet Noir mascara in an adorable limited edition zebra print case.
The set contains their best selling high shine lip glosses along with a brand new shade, a transforamtive plum with a blue-green shift.
Details via Sephora.com:
This mint-scented lip gloss collection features an array of creamy neutrals, shimmering nudes, and bright pops that give lips a lush look with lasting color and unbelievable shine. Formulated with a unique triple shine complex and a blend of high-performance ingredients, it delivers unstoppable wear and shine with maximum color. Be one of the first to try new shade, Ch-ch-changes, a transformative plum with a blue-green shift.
This set contains:
5 Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquers in the shades:
Sugar Sugar-champagne gold shimmer
Skin Deep-opaque taupe-mauve
Raspberry Beret-raspberry plum
Boys Don’t Cry-opaque grape purple
Ch-Ch-Changes-plum with blue & green shimmer
The Hi Shine Enamored glosses are one of my favorite lip gloss formulas. They are non- sticky, super pigmented and smooth. I really like the array of colors to try in this set. I don’t own any of the colors in this set except for Sugar Sugar, which I think is a beautiful shade that pairs well with a nude lip look. The mint scent is not overpowering and seems to dissipate once worn. If you love a high shine finish, you will not be disappointed with these. I’m truly amazed at how opaque they are as well. I think Ch-Ch-Changes is a really unique shade that can be worn as a gloss and lip topper. I really like to dab a little at the center of my lips for the illusion of fuller lips.
I think this would make a great gift for the beauty lover or for anyone that wants to try out the Marc Jacobs lip gloss formula.
The Marc Jacobs Snake Charmer 5 Piece Petite Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer set can be found at www.marcjacobsbeauty.com and at Sephora.
The Friends and Family Sale will end October 13th. Here’s a list of my other recommendations:
- The Eye-conic Multi Finish Eyeshadow palettes are simply amazing, featuring all new shades and four different finishes. Find swatches of all 6 palettes here.
2.Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Blush Duos, $42. I’m still obsessing over these blushes which provide a beautiful, long lasting flush and are effortlessly wearable, review and swatches here.
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator, $42. This portable glow stick is perfect on-the-go to create a naturally dewy, luminous glow. Full review and swatches here.
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick, $30. If you haven’t tried their remarkable line of lipsticks, now would be the chance to try them. They are exceptionally creamy, opaque, and long lasting. Find the perfect red this holiday season for your skin tone and type, reviewed and swatched here.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara and Feather Noir Ultra Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara. If you want major lash volume and drama, explore the Velvet Noir mascara. It comes in the carbon black intensity that I like, reviewed here.
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Full Coverage Foundation, $55. I still consider this foundation to be one of my Holy Grail foundations for full, flawless, long lasting coverage. It has never disappointed me. You can find my full review here.
SHOP THIS POST
This post is not sponsored and may contain some affiliate links. All opinions are honest and expressly my own.