It’s that time of year again for the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale! The 20% off sale starts today, November 3rd and will run until November 6th for Rouge Members online and in store. I am often asked about what products I would recommend and today I have a list of some beauty recommendations for items that I think are totally worth it! This will not be an in-depth review but rather a list of things that I love with some links to previous reviews & swatches
1. Natasha Denona Palettes-they are truly phenomenal. The textures and finishes are among one of the best! I love the Sunset palette and recently received the Aeris Holiday palette from a friend. See my review and swatches of the sunset palette here.
2. Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner-this alcohol free cleansing toner is infused with real rose petals to remove any residual impurities and helps to refine pores. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft, I absolutely adore it!
4. Pat Mc Grath Matte Trance lipsticks-they are one of the best formula I have ever tried! Smooth, creamy, pigmented, and long lasting! I have one more in my cart in the shade Realness ready for checkout. See my previous reviewed here.
5.Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Sets-These are now available at Sephora. I picked up the one in Muse and Angelic. I think these are darling and they would make great gifts. See my previous review of her lip products here.
4. Tom Ford Boys and Girls-it is an opportune time to save a little money on some luxury beauty items and if you’ve been pining for that Tom Ford Lippie this is your chance.
5. Becca x Chrissy Teigen Palette– I purchased this months ago and still reach for it often. I love the combination of colors in this palette that suits my medium golden skin tone so perfectly. See my full review here.
6. Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay*-I’ve been using this mask at least once a week and I am always left with smoother, brighter skin.
7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette-I’ve purchased 3 LE palettes from Hourglass. The quality and performance of their products are phenomenal and this is a splurge that I have no regrets about. You get a blush, bronzer, setting powder all-in-one nifty compact.
8. Armani Power Fabric Foundation*-I can probably do a separate post with all the full coverage foundations that I like. This one is great for a truly matte finish that has impressive lasting power. My full review here. It launched just last year and is already an Allure Best of Beauty Winner. That’s saying something, right?
9. Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara*- Ever since I tried out this mascara for the first time last month, I’ve been using it almost daily. The unique design allows me to get into the itty bitty corners and it lengthens, volumizes, and defines my lashes wonderfully.
10. Ciate Glow To Highlighter in Moon Dust*-This highlighter is so beautiful for the daytime or evening. It’s truly a hidden gem ( I don’t think people know much about it) and I would highly recommend it.
7. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion*-my holy grail tried and true primer. Ensures my eye makeup lasts all day. Stocking up on some favs is always a good idea.
8. Farsali Unicorn Essence– this is a dual purpose serum that helps with treating the skin and makeup application. I purchased the mini because I loved the full size serum so much. It’s also great to prep the lips before my lipstick/liquid lipstick application.
9. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita for Holiday– This antique rose color is so gorgeous, plus it’s dressed up in festive gold packaging for the holidays. It would make a wonderful gift for any makeup lover or for yourself. Swatches here.
10. Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Creme Lipstick Holiday Edition– This rose bud pink color dressed up in wild leopard print holiday packaging is to die for. I am huge fan of Marc Jacobs Beauty and if you’re wondering about what other products I’d recommend from the line, you can find it here and here.
What are you picking up from the sale? I will be working on another post that will include a gift guide very soon.
SHOP THIS POST
*This post contains affiliate links, which may generate a small commission at no additional cost to you. Press samples denoted by an asterisk. All opinions are honest and expressly my own. Thank you for supporting www.calibeaute.com