Today Sigma Beauty is launching their Chroma Glow Shimmer & Highlight Palette. I had the pleasure of attending their launch party and today I have a short blog post with details and swatches to share with you today.
Details via the Sigma Beauty website:
“Get lit in 6 unique and dazzling shades. These multifunctional, multifaceted shimmer pressed powders go on smooth, and feel soft and creamy on the skin. The 3 shades on the bottom row can also be worn as blush with a stunning sheen. Take your glow next-level ethereal with the daring, duo-chrome shade, Zeal. This palette has a highlight for every mood and occasion, it doesn’t disappoint.”
- Peaceful-subtle sweet peachy pink
- Ambrosia-light pop-princess pink
- Zeal- aqua-purple duo chrome shade
- Bedazzle-bold, warm-peach sizzle shade
- Lush-searing hot pink shade
- Felicity-cool, crystal lavender shade
- Wearable all over glow for face, eyes, and body
- Intensely pigmented pressed powders
- buildable formulas can intensify for day & night
- Smooth creamy comfortable formula
- 3 out of 6 shades can be worn as blushes
- Duo-chrome shade Zeal is an ethereal color pop
The shades are truly gorgeous and one of a kind. The pans are quite large and the palette is reasonably priced at $39. The Sigma Chroma Glow Shimmer & Highlight palette is exclusively available on the Sigma Beauty website which you can find here.
Which shade catches your eye?
*Thank you Sigma Beauty team for providing this sample to share with my readers. All opinions are my own and links are affiliated. See my full disclosure here.