The Sephora Spring Bonus event is finally here! The Details:
Sephora VIB Rouge 15% Off Dates and Promo Code: April 13-16th with promo code YAYROUGE and again starting April 20th-23rd
Sephora VIB 15% Off Dates and Promo Code: April 20th-23rd with promo code YAYVIB
Sephora Beauty Insider 10% Off Dates and Promo Code: April 20th-23rd with promo code YAYINSIDER
Today I’ll be sharing what I picked up so far from the sale along with my beauty recommendations. I generally look for value sets or items that have been on my wish list for quite some time, especially luxury products that generally never go on sale.
1. Too Faced Sex on the Peach Complexion Set– This is such an incredible value! I adore the Setting Powder which I already have and I purchased this as a backup. It comes with a full size Better Than Sex Mascara along with a primer and setting spray, all for $45, qn $85 value!
2. YSL Touche Eclat All-in-one Glow -Shade B 50 (Honey)- This has been on my radar for quite some time and as the weather heats up, I prefer a lighter base.
3. Pat Mc Grath Mothership Sublime Bronze Palette– $55 This is my first introduction to her eyeshadow palettes. It is another item that I’ve always wanted to try and this was an opportune time to purchase it at the sale.
4. Fenty Beauty Lil MatchStix Duo Shimmer Sticks– I watched Priscilla Ono, the global makeup artist for Fenty Beauty apply these shimmer sticks on a client and they looked incredible. This was too good of a deal to pass up–two popular shades priced at $22!
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette– This palette has so many wearable everyday shades. I picked it up for my sister since I love mine so much! This would be a great gift for any beauty lover.
6. Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers Instant Dewy Glow Set- This set was such an incredible value. I love and adore the Tatcha Violet C Radiance Mask, reviewed here and this one includes a deluxe size one. I also needed to replenish my Tatcha Dewy Mist. It’s priced at $56, a $78 value. I’m currently loving their Silk Canvas Protective Primer and would highly recommend it for the sale as well.
SHOP THIS POST
Some of my other recommendations with links to my swatches and reviews:
1. Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation, reviewed and swatched here
2. Becca Cosmetics Ocean Jewels Highlighting Palette, reviewed and swatched here
3. Too Faced Just Naturally Collection, reviewed and swatched here
4.Urban Decay Hi Fi Shine Lip Glosses, all shades swatched here
5.Viseart Theory Palette in Siren & Absinthe swatched here.
Thanks for stopping by today! What are you planning to purchase from the Sephora Sale?
SHOP THIS POST
*Press samples denoted by and asterisk. All other items purchased by me. This post containss affiliate links, please read my full disclosure on my home page. Thank you for supporting www.calibeaute.com