The Sephora VIB Sale Appreciation Event begins August 24th 2018. Sephora has finally revamped their reward system and the sale is meant to coincide with the beginning of this new launch. The sale will take place online and in stores. Today I wanted to share with you the details of the sale along with some of my Sephora Sale recommendations.
Sephora Sale Details:
VIB ROUGE: 20% off with code YESROUGE 8/24/2018 – 9/3/2018
VIB: 15% off with code YESVIB 8/30/2018 – 9/3/2018
BEAUTY INSIDER: 10% off with code YESINSIDER 8/30/2018 – 9/3/2018
Today I have a list of some beauty recommendations for items in makeup, skincare, and fragrance that I think are totally worth it! This will not be an in-depth review but rather a list of things that I love with some links to previous reviews & swatches.
SWATCHES of the NORVINA PALETTE.
- I was super impressed with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette– This palette has so many beautiful, neutral everyday shades and I’ve been using it non stop. I recently picked up the Norvina palette and the shades are extremely pigmented and wearable. I would also recommend the Pat Mc Grath Mothership Sublime Bronze Palette or Natasha Denona Palettes-they are truly phenomenal. The textures and finishes are among one of the best! I love the Sunset palette See my review and swatches of the sunset palette here. Did you know the Aeris Holiday palette is currently on sale?
2. Too Faced Then & Now Palette– If you were waiting to purchase this one of a kind, limited edition piece that commemerates Too Faced’s 20th anniversary, now is the time! This sizable palette features ten of Too Faced’s original shades and their modern versions. They also have a to- die- for Better Than Sex Mascara released in glitter packaging for the the birthday collection. I will have a blog post with full details & swatches of the collection soon.
3. Urban Decay Born to Run Palette-This palette was on heavy rotation this summer. It simply has everything that you need and the color selection, formula and performance and payoff is phenomenal. See more images and details in a blog post here.
5. NARS Atomic Blonde Eye and Cheek Palette This all in one face palette will keep the summer vibes going. It features 4 swoon worthy eyeshadows, complete with a highlighter and bronzer, more images and swatches here.
6. Jouer Essential High Coverage Foundation and Lip Cremes– I am over the moon that some of my favorite products from Jouer is now available at Sephora. If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation that is long lasting, provides flawless coverage with good for you skin ingredients, I highly recommend you check out their foundation. View all 50! shades here. Their lip cremes are also among my favorite formulas. See all swatches here.
7. Pat Mc Grath Matte Trance lipsticks-they are one of the best formula I have ever tried! Smooth, creamy, pigmented, and long lasting! I am currently waiting for the lipstick mini trio to restock. It’s sold out everywhere! See my previous review here.
8. Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer -The hype is real for this concealer. I’ve been using it nonstop! You get amazing coverage with a hydrating feel, no creasing and it’s so versatile to use. I have all swatches of 20 shades and a full review here.
9. Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzer– If you’re looking for a natural looking bronzer, I would highly recommend the Givenchy healthy glow bronzer. It provides a luminous warmth to your face that makes your skin look naturally sun kissed. Full review and swatches here.
10. The Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches-I will tell you that I purchased this set ahead of time in case it sold out because it is such a great deal. You get to try 8 new fragrance launches and give it a good test run. Once you’ve narrowed your choice, you can redeem it for a full size bottle! One of the full sized Tom Ford fragrances I’m eyeing in this set retails for $125! The kit is $65 and on top of the 20% off, it’s a deal you don’t want to miss!
11. Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner-this alcohol free cleansing toner is infused with real rose petals to remove any residual impurities and helps to refine pores. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft, I absolutely adore it! Reviewed here.
12. Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Glow Water- This latest launch is a skin nutrition face mist that is an instant pick me upper. It smells amazing and is so refreshing on my skin.
13. Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers Instant Dewy Glow Set- This set was such an incredible value. I love and adore the Tatcha Violet C Radiance Mask, reviewed here and this one includes a deluxe size one. I also needed to replenish my Tatcha Dewy Mist. It’s priced at $56, a $78 value. I’m currently loving their Silk Canvas Protective Primer and would highly recommend it for the sale as well.
14. Tatcha Obento Box– This set is a trio of Tatcha favorites and is an incredible deal. You get a full size water cream as well as a deluxe sized Silk Canvas Primer which is perfect for travel! The Cleanser is also gentle and super effective.
16. Tom Ford Boys and Girls-it is an opportune time to save a little money on some luxury beauty items and if you’ve been pining for that Tom Ford Lippie this is your chance.
17. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion*-my holy grail tried and true primer. Ensures my eye makeup lasts all day. Stocking up on some favs is always a good idea.
What are you picking up from the sale? Do tell!
Want more recommendations for the sale? Be sure to check out picks from some of favorite bloggers:
This post contains some affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure on my home page for details. Thank you for supporting www.calibeaute.com