The Sephora Holiday Bonus Beauty Event for Rouge Members has begun! In the next few weeks, Sephora Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop the event on different weekends. You will be able to shop both online and in stores. Details and discount codes per tier is listed below:
- Rouge Members get 20% Off 10/26-10/29 and 11/2-11/5 with code: ROUGEBONUS
- VIB Members get 20% off 11/9-11/12 with code: VIBBonus
- Beauty Insiders get 15% off 11/16-11/19 with code: BIBONUS
Today I have a round up of some products that I recently purchased and/or put to the test. My birthday month happens to coincide with Sephora’s annual Friends & Family sale as well as the Holiday Bonus event, so I’ve been shopping more frequently than I normally do. (Hello, giftcards!) This will not be an in-depth review, however I wanted to provide you with swatches and details. I will be sharing my full Sephora beauty haul in a subsequent post.
- Pat Mc Grath Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette Bronze Seduction-this palette was truly worth every penny. It’s insanely pigmented, with a buttery texture that not only blends beautifully but is incredibly long lasting. I recently placed an order for the Mothership Sublime Bronze Temptation Palette, more details here. If you are thinking about picking up any PMG items, do not sleep on it. After numerous attempts online and in store, I finally scored this beauty. Here’s a closer look at the PMG Bronze Seduction Palette. Note: My swatches could not accurately capture the beautiful shift some shades impart.
- Hourglass Ambient Unlocked Palette-This palette is so versatile, featuring six all-new, exclusive shades of their Ambient powder, bronzer, blush, and metallic strobe lighting powder. I’ve purchased many of their palettes over the years, reviewed here and I will tell you that this one is my favorite. It provides a soft lit from within glow that looks divine on the skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury Stars in Your Eyes Eyeshadow Palette– this palette is a collection that comprises of 4 eyeshadow looks that are carefully curated into trios of three shades. Each shade is complementary to one another and can create a range of looks from soft and subtle to smoky or dramatic. Swatches below:
- NARS 7 Deadly Sins Audacious Lipstick Palette-*what’s better than one NARS Audacious Lipstick? How about 7 of them in a limited edition all-in-one palette? The palette features seven smoldering fall shades in the cult classic formula that I adore, and also comes with a brush. There’s a lot to love and play with. You can mix and match to your heart’s content and create your own custom shade. Shades included: Pride (tan pink), Disobedience (pink candy), Idolatry (nude peachy pink), Greed (cherry red), Foolishness (vivid crimson red), Wrath (burgundy red), Sloth (deep blackberry)
- .Marc Jacobs See-quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow in Gleam Girl-this glitter-packed eyeshadow in a champagne beige shade is truly eye-catching. The pigment and sparkly finish is truly next level. It is limited edition and part of their holiday offering this year.
- Jouer Essential High Coverage Concealer-* I’m completely obsessed with this concealer. I’ve been using it non stop. It provides crease free, smooth, and long lasting coverage with a host of skincare benefits to boot. Swatches of all 25 shades here.
- Lippie Love in different formulas and finishes: I have been obsessed with with the new YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick in #12 Nu Ingongru, it’s a rosy nude shade that not only accentuates my lips perfectly, it also has incredible staying power, with a finish that is never drying. The *Becca Glow Gloss formula is among one of my favorites along with the NARS Lip Glosses. They are both ultra shiny, pigmented, and makes my lips look voluptuous and lush every single time. See more swatches here and here.
What is currently on your wishlist for the Sephora Holiday Bonus Event? I’ll be sharing my full beauty haul in an upcoming post so stay tuned! Have a great weekend.
SHOP THE SALE
Press samples denoted with an asterisk. All other products purchased by me. This post may contain some affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure on my home page.