It’s now officially Fall, and though I look forward to cooler weather and deeper, richer shades on the makeup front, I still yearn to create looks that help to extend my summer glow. The products featured in today’s post do just that. Scroll below for all the details.
1.Too Faced Palm Springs Dreams Palette*- This palette has the perfect mix of matte, shimmer, and glitter hues. I love the warm sparkling hues along with a fun pop of blue in the shade swank. They are smooth, extremely pigmented and blend so beautifully on the lid. Right now, it’s currently 20% off at Sephora until the 29th!
2. Flesh Pure Flesh Foundation*, available at Ultabeauty–this recent foundation launch is cleanly formulated and boasts a medium coverage, natural finish. I found my perfect match in the shade Salted Caramel. It’s lightweight, yet buildable and has amazing lasting power. The foundation comes in 40 shades and is vegan and also cruelty-free.
3. Dior Rouge Care Ultra Care Liquid Lipstick #446 Whisper- This beautiful rosy nude matte has a weightless, moussy texture with beautiful color payoff. The formula reminds me of the Armani Lip Maestro, and feels velvety with a smooth texture that dries down to a soft finish. I purchased this shade on Sephora’s website when it launched and I’m truly happy with my purchase. It’s also currently available at Nordstrom.
4. Armani Rouge D’Armani Matte Pink 500– This blush pink matte shade has a full coverage suede finish (made up of 50% more pigments than a traditional matte lipstick) that feels weightless on. The color payoff is simply amazing and it provides a true matte finish that I like without compromising comfort.
5. Dior Backstage Glow in Glitz– I initially purchased the Glow Universal palette last year and have used it repeatedly in my makeup routine. Last month’s VIB Rouge sale was an opportune time for me to purchase this latest iteration featuring warm champagne tones that immediately add a touch of luminosity to my skin. I love that I can mix and match the shades for a custom highlight, adding a lit from within glow to the complexion.
6. Fenty Matchstix in Suede– This portable cream bronzer has been my go-to lately. It’s so easy to use and adds depth and dimension where I need it most.
7. Physcian’s Formula Butter Blush*- I am a huge fan of the Butter Collection from Physician’s formula. Like its namesake, the formula is buttery smooth and provides incredible color payoff. The shade Beachy Peach has been on repeat recently. It has a delicious tropical scent that I love.
8. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder*- last but certainly not least, this buildable and versatile highlighting powder provides such a beautiful glow. I use it on the high points of my cheek, on the tip of my nose and even use a bit to highlight the inner corner of my eyes. The smooth formula coupled with its luminous finish complements my skin so beautifully.
Is there anything you are looking forward to on the makeup front? Do tell. Wishing you a wo; nderful week ahead. Don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss a post.
*PR Sample. All opinions are honest and expressly my own. Some affiliate links are used. Please read my full disclosure on my home page.