I always get excited when a new Urban Decay launch arrives and today I’ll be sharing the latest launch from Urban Decay. It is an expansion of their Naked Eyeshadow Collection. Today I’ll be introducing the new Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette * and cover all the details, along with swatches of positively everything!
The 12 pan eyeshadow palette is housed in a gorgeous holographic -like case that is similar to the size of their other Naked palette offerings. It includes a dual -ended brush and sizable enclosed mirror. The palette contains a stunning array of purple and neutral eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes alongside a holographic pearl transformer. Shade Names and descriptions below.
- Trippin’ (warm ivory satin)
- Mind Slip (soft peach matte)
- Dazed (golden pink shimmer with gold micro-pearls)
- Hacked (nude mauve matte)
- V.R. (raspberry sparkle with iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Lucid (holographic green pearl shift)
- Optimized (lavender matte)
- Warning (bright pink satin with purple shift)
- Cyber Punk (violet shimmer with pink micro-shimmer)
- Euphoric (cool-toned light purple with blue shift)
- Purple Dust (ultraviolet with iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Digital (smoky black with red micro-shimmer)
The shadows are velvety to the touch and have excellent pigmentation If you love purple tones, then this is the palette for you. The color scheme is versatile for both day and night looks, and there is a lot to love and play with. I like dressing up my eyes in a bit of color every once in a while, though my every day go-to look is made up of mostly a neutral color palette. Some favorites are the Naked Reloaded, and Naked Heat for that reason.
Additionally, I will be sharing some summer beauty favorites here soon. Don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss my latest post.
Take care and stay safe out there.
*PR Sample All opinions are honest and expressly my own. Some links are affiliated. Please read my full disclosure on my home page for details.